quarta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2009

Bem-Vindo!!!

" When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." Da Vinci

Bem-Vindo,willkommen,bienvenue,benvenuto,yôkoso,bienvenidos,gazhasa oetiśkom,üdvözlöm,selamat datang,kalos ilthate,vítejte,bonavinuta,добре дошъл,ahlan wa sahlan,mirë se vini,Шчыра запрашаем,ongi etorri,welkom,velkommen,dobrodošli,benvinguts,欢迎,velkomin,환영합니다,baraoukh haba,selamat datang,laipni lūdzam,namaste,bhali karay aaya, manava,laskavo prosymo,ยินดีต้อนรับ(I will put more)
Welcome to my blog! My name is Filipe and i am 22 years old. Im here to show you the beautiful of Earth through my Photographs!!=)
My photographs are about Landscapes,Culture,Natur,People and Civilization! I hope you enjoy this journey that i will offer to you.

1 comentário: